This is from the Block Science resources page, a Recommended Reading list.
This is sort of like our Indoctrination file (which we haven’t posted it!) – focused on token engineering and economics.
- Nature 2.0
- “Post-Venture” Capital and the Crypto Nobel Prize
- Why do we believe in token economy (Part 1)
- Coordination in Complex Intelligent Systems: Why there is “no AI” to predict the World Cup winner
- Crypto Commons
- Business Models as Systems
- Blockchain Infrastructure Landscape: A First Principles Framing
- Cryptoeconomics Is Hard
- The Consensus Series, Part I: The Basics of Collectivity
- Holochain: Reinventing Applications
- Zero Degree Project for Cooling Off Capital - Part 1: Initial Ecosystem Offering (IEO)
- Tools for Systems Thinkers: The 6 Fundamental Concepts of Systems Thinking
- 99% of Blockchain Startups Are Bullshit