BlueYard is organizing a side event at ETHCC:
- Decentralized computation, storage, and the cutting edge of smart contract system design. Where is the line between smart contract virtual machines and other decentralized computation and data storage systems? What can and should run and be stored on-chain in the future? How do we choose? Lightning talks and group discussion with Fission, Massa, and more.
- Self-sovereign identity, reputation, credentials and consent — What does it mean to own your data? What data should be on-chain vs off-chain? What are the tradeoffs being made between transparency and consent? What technologies and frameworks should we use to enable ownership of our data and how we represent ourselves online? Lightning talks and group discussion with privacy researcher Anastasia Uglova, Juan Caballero ( CASA, Centre.io, DIF), Disco, Violet Protocol, and Privy.
- Demystifying ZKs and providing next steps for developers (reprogramming the brain). How does ZK technology require developers to rethink their approaches to system design? Group discussion with leading voices in ZK technology.
@boris captured presentations as part of a live tweetstream:
Decentralized computation & new frontiers in smart contract development
- Lightning talk by Brooklyn Zelenka, Fission
- Lightning talk by Adrien Laversanne-Finot, Massa
- Lightning talk by Ally Haire, Filecoin Foundation
- Panel Discussion and Q/A (also including Dragan Zurzin, FileCoin VM)
Demystifying ZKs and providing next steps for developers
- Panel Discussion and Q/A with Calum Moore, Spacetime Brandon Kase, O(1) Labs / Mina Protocol, Philipp Banhardt, Violet
Self-sovereign Identity, Reputation, Credentials, and Consent