Farewell from Fission – Fission

Fission is winding down active operations. The team is wrapping things up and ending employment and contractor status by the end of May 2024.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://fission.codes/blog/farewell-from-fission
2 Likes

Fail faster = Succeed sooner.
Thanks to Boris, Brooklyn and the Team for leading the charge.
Onwards and upwards.
Best to all,
Lance Tracey

6 Likes

best wishes :heart:

3 Likes

I was hoping that yesterday was actually April 1st :slight_smile: Anyhow, what Lance said!

5 Likes

Oh damn. That’s the saddest news I’ve read in a while (well, at least in the Internet realm of things)… :melting_face:

I was really rooting for this idealistic and batshit crazy amazing things y’all were plotting and manifesting! (We even started building one of your ideas, that you so kindly shared, with the ‘System of a Down’ spirit of ‘steal this tech’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

My condolences for this fake promise of monetary support that you built upon, and which now proved to be not much more than hot air I guess…

I really hope there will be a future together - in spirit and continued manifestation of what you’ve started and/or kept up.

Which communication channels will stay open? :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @tennox, we’re glad that folks like you have found the protocol work useful. We won’t be in a rush to take down communications channels.