#rosano-monologue

@boris I didn’t see this before, what does it mean?

Nice! You have a server with IRL friends? I wonder what the experience is like, I imagine the interactions are something very different than in the public servers.

Something that involves distributed identity and tools for thought. Do I need to cross post that to the distributed ID server AND the tools for thought server (or channel, although channel is easier because at least it’s on the same server).

There is a “splintering” of interests and channels, both for me and for an audience. Do I need to drag all the humans into one server?

1 Like

Yeah we do. But the lines between IRL and non-IRL are really blurry. While most of my friends on there I know really well, some of the people on there I’ve never actually met in person, and my friends got to know them over the internet and only met them the frist time after many months.

There’s almost every evening 2-5 people in a voice channel and people just loosely hop in or leave. Mostly to play games.
Also, there’s a couple of coordinated things like multiple DnD groups coordinating to play online or offline as well as weekly movie nights where everyone gets to pick a movie in turn.

1 Like