Vancouver Crypto Web3 Lunch with Ash from Accomplice

Join us for lunch and intros with Ash @AshAEgan.

Ash is a Principal at Accomplice, a seed stage venture firm, interested in crypto / web3:

Ash Egan is a Principal at Accomplice focusing on early stage blockchain and crypto investments. Previously, he was a founding Principal on the venture team at ConsenSys, the largest blockchain company in the world, where he led investments in BlockFi, Vault, RocketPool, and Quantstamp. Ash began his career in venture at Converge VC, where he focused primarily on blockchain/crypto and machine learning applications, and led the firm’s investment in Chainalysis’ seed round. Ash received his AB in American Politics from Princeton University where he captained the Men’s Varsity Squash team and played on the National Champion Team in 2012. He is a World Economic Forum Global Shaper and serves as an advisor to university students at Harvard Ventures and uConsortium. Ash has been published in Coindesk, VentureBeat, and the Boston Globe.

We’re meeting at Malone’s on Pender at 12:30pm on Tuesday, July 30th.

Please do leave a comment if you’re joining us so we can reserve enough space.

Will be there. See you guys Tuesday

1 Like

I’m in. See you then :raised_hands::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d like to join as well

1 Like

Woo hoo you’ll come up to Vancouver?! Great!

1 Like

I’m in if there’s space, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah for sure. Just want to know so I can reserve. Should be able to get a long table / section at Malone’s no problem.

I’m in, see you tomorrow:)

1 Like

Hey all - we’re booked for 10 people at 1230 today, under my name. Anyone else that wants to drop in I’m sure there’s usually room too.

1 Like