I want this.
I keep getting 10 minutes into setting up a Ghost blog, and stopping myself. This is absolutely the sort of thing that Fission can support, and do away with all of the server setup, admin access controls, and so on.
Can be pretty bare bones to start
- Posts in a WNFS directory
- Published posts in the public segment
- Drafts in the private segment
- Editing interface accessible by writer
- Runtime markdown interpretation
- v1 ordered by date, v2 add tag-based search
- Single theme v1 (remixable), plug into the theming API v2 (when it exists)