Welcome TiddlyWiki Community

Cross posted to TiddlyWiki Google Group

Hi everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself. I’m the founder of Fission, which is an app publishing platform that is open source and “serverless”, where we make everything work in the browser. I’ve also used and tinkered with TiddlyWiki for many years.

I’m working with Jeremy @Jermolene to add support for our webnative SDK to TiddlyWiki, so that people can use it as a saver that should work anywhere that you have access to a browser, including on mobile.

We also want to talk to anyone that wants to host / run customized TiddlyWikis or Editions. Our goal with Fission is to empower digital creators to run their own apps, including selling them to people, without having to build an entire SaaS platform.

The TiddlyWiki forum on the Fission Discourse is where we’re going to be discussing features and functions, plus I’ll be here in the Google Group as well.

I’d like to invite you all to come to a live video chat tomorrow, Feb 18th, at 9am PST / 12pm EST / 1800 CET. You can sign up here to attend Fission Demo Day Feb 2021 - Zoom

P.S. Say hello to Flag Cat, the first mascot for TiddlyWiki + Fission.

Resources