We previously created some character illustrations for Haskell and a vapour wave inspired illustration for SCREAMING_SNAKE_CASE.
We’re about to work on some more illustrations for some of our products and open source libraries, so we thought we’d run a poll to see which developer concepts people might want to see illustrated.
Here are some of the ideas we have:
- A character representing / related to the Elm programming language (this would be like our Haskell characters, except Elm-y)
- Yak shaving (programming term)
- Pets vs Cattle - how you should treat our servers / cloud infrastructure
- Bike-shedding, looking this up found this tech jargon article that also covers yak shaving and technical debt
- Kebab case - like SCREAMING_SNAKE_CASE, except this-is-kebab-case
- Elm language character
- Yak shaving
- Pets vs Cattle
- Bike shedding
- Kebab case
Don’t like any of those? Leave your suggestion in the comments and we’ll add it to the poll!
Read the blog post for more background »